Condition of site use
By using this website, you agree to all of the terms and conditions below. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to the conditions you cannot use this website.
The use and display of trademarks on this Site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. The symbols and designate registered trademark and unregistered trademark status respectively.
2001-2016. AEC Daily Corporation. All rights reserved. In addition, certain information may be copyrighted by others. Except for making a hard copy for personal use or if otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy, retransmit, redistribute, reproduce or republish any part or aspect of this Site in any form, or any information found at this Site, whatsoever without written permission from the AEC Daily Corporation.
Subject to New York State, USA Laws and Regulations
The products and services described in this Site may not be available in all jurisdictions and only constitute an offer or solicitation where permitted by law. Any use of this Site or purchase from this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA. Nothing in this Site constitutes an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not permitted by law. You agree that your use of this Site and/or your purchases will solely occur within the State of New York, USA, and that the only law governing your use of this Site is New York law.
Privacy and Security
AEC Daily believes that the information contained in this Site was accurate when it was placed on the Site; however, this information is subject to change and update at any time without prior notice. Use of this Site shall be on an "as is" basis and entirely at your own risk.
AEC Daily Corporation, its affiliated companies, its officers, directors, agents or employees, or any other person associated with the creation of this Site, shall not be liable or responsible for any harm, loss or damage (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise) that may arise in any connection with use of this Site, including any direct, indirect, special, third party, or consequential damages.
Hypertext Links Are Not Endorsements
Other World Wide Web sites that may be accessed from this Site by hypertext links are entirely independent of this Site and shall NOT, in any manner, be construed as any reflection on, any affiliation with, or endorsement of, any such site or entity, or its respective products or services.
You agree that all information you provide to AEC Daily in any connection with this Site is true, accurate and complete in all ways and you acknowledge that AEC Daily relies on that information to provide you with information and/or products.
At AEC Daily, we value you as a customer and your satisfaction with our services is important to us. Therefore, if you have a concern or complaint, please submit the particulars on the form below and we resolve to handle it promptly and equitably in accordance with the procedures outlined below.
1. Customer complaints should be reported to AEC DAILY through our website, by calling 416.657.2339 during normal business hours, by faxing it to us at 1.877.261.2252 or by submitting it in writing and mailing to:
2. While we attempt to resolve the complaint as soon as possible, sometimes this is not always possible. Therefore, if the complaint is submitted electronically to us or made in writing, we will, within two business days, acknowledge receipt of your claim and provide you with an estimation of the time required for us to evaluate, investigate and resolve your complaint.
3. Once we have reached a decision on your complaint, we will communicate that decision to you as well as an explanation of why the decision was reached.
4. We will also follow-up with you afterwards to verify whether or not the matter has been resolved satisfactorily.
5. If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, we will escalate your complaint to our President for further review and resolution.