Innovative products from seven Cooper subsidiaries recognized as finalists in annual trade competition
DUBLIN, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooper Industries plc (NYSE: CBE), a global provider of electrical solutions, is proud to announce that 14 products from seven of its subsidiaries have been named finalists in Consulting-Specifying Engineer's prestigious 2012 Product of the Year competition.
Created to provide top product information for readers, the annual Product of the Year competition is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire, electrical and plumbing systems engineering markets.
This year's finalists from Cooper Industries include:
- Cooper B-Line: Rapid Ring™ Self-Adjusting Prefab Ring
- Cooper Bussmann: 1200A Quik-Spec Control Panel Fusible Panelboard, FUSETRON Energy Efficient RK5, Modular Fuse Holder, Surge Protective Devices
- Cooper Crouse-Hinds: Champ FMV LED Floodlights, ACE Explosionproof Variable Frequency Drive
- Cooper Lighting: Corelite Loft Micro LED Luminaire, Lumark Crosstour™, Metalux Retrofit Kits
- Cooper Notification: WAVES High Power Speaker Arrays (HPSA-7100 Series)
- Cooper Power Systems: Cleer 600A Load Break Connectors
- Cooper Wiring Devices: ArrowLink Push-In Connectors, Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle
By constantly striving to expand the technical solutions and value it can offer to its customers, Cooper Industries continues to position itself as a leader in the industry. Just this year, the company was named the top innovator by The Patent Board and continues to bring in numerous awards from major trade publications and professional organizations.