Building knowledge and connections

Midmark Corp.

Address:
60 Vista Drive
Versailles, OH 45380
USA
Phone: 1-937-526-3662
Fax: 1-800-365-8631

Midmark Corporation was originally incorporated in 1915 as the Cummings Machine Company, where the first products manufactured were concrete mixers. The company name changed to The Industrial Equipment Co. in 1921 as the production line diversified to locomotives, hydrostatic trenchers, and molten metal handling equipment. In the late 1960's, The Industrial Equipment Co. acquired the product line of a medical equipment manufacturer and changed its name to IE Industries. With the new acquisition, the first production of the company's medical equipment division became a reality, and in 1978, IE Industries officially became Midmark Corporation.

AEC Daily Free Online Courses