Building knowledge and connections

Blog

New York State to go carbon neutral by 2050

New York State to go carbon neutral by 2050After being kicked around the legislature for three years Bill S6599 has been passed. “The ultimate goal is to create a net-zero, circular economy powered by renewable energy. S6599 requires that the state reduce its carbon dioxide emissions to 85 percent of the level it was at in 1990, and to offset the remaining 15 percent through planting trees and wetland restoration.”

Read More at archdaily.com/  Other Entries
AEC Daily Free Online Courses