D&D Technologies (USA) Inc.

D&D Technologies (USA) Inc.

Address:
17531 Metzler Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
USA
Phone: 714-677-1300
Fax: 714-677-1299
Toll-free: 800-716-0888
Website:
  • The pursuit of a clean, modern look to meet the owner's vision without sacrificing functionality, ADA compliance, and acoustical performance is a balancing act between the visible and hidden details. This program examines an adjustable concealed hydraulic hinge-closer and looks at a range of sleek, flush door opening applications.


    Date & Time Location Contact
    Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 12:00 PDT (UTC-07:00) Webinar Remi Malahieude

    Hint: You can request a live event at a convenient time and location by clicking the button below.

    Request a Live Session or Webinar

  • Considering gate hardware early in the design process enhances the aesthetics and functionality of perimeter security. Gate hardware balances durability, security, and ease-of-use without detracting from the design. This course examines latches, plain pivot and self-closing hinges, closers and accessories for swing gates, and wheels for sliding gates; it also offers guidance on specification and installation.


    Uh-oh! There doesn't seem to be any scheduled live events for this course. Request a live event at a convenient time and location by clicking the button below.

    Request a Live Session or Webinar

  • Latches and hinges make up 1% of total cost of a fencing installation, but they make the other 99% function and protect effectively. In this course, D&D technologies reviews gate hardware solutions for optimal perimeter security. Including material, quality, weight, functionality, footprint, security level, as well as accessibility, safety standards and mandatory regulations.


    Uh-oh! There doesn't seem to be any scheduled live events for this course. Request a live event at a convenient time and location by clicking the button below.

    Request a Live Session or Webinar